In contemporary urban design sustainable tree management provides a new challenge for planners, designers and tree officers.
InfraGreen provide a range of systems designed to meet the challenge of planting trees in hard landscapes areas commonly found in our towns and cities.
Our urban tree planting systems have been widely used in some of the Europe’s largest cities, notably Amsterdam and London, where a high load bearing solution is required for heavy vehicle traffic.
- The ArborRaft is made from 100% recycled material and is 100% recyclable.
- InfraGreen tree planting systems are designed to take traffic loads and be compatible with the structural design life requirements of the surrounding hard landscape.
- Improving and increasing the rooting areas of existing trees is possible with our retrofit systems.
- Excavated material may be re-used within the TreeBox HP system, reducing the total installation cost and the carbon footprint of the installation.
- Our passive irrigation systems allow rainwater to be collected and made available for trees without the need for mechanical or manual systems.
- Through careful design our tree planting systems can be integrated into a developments Sustainable drainage system, reducing run-off and flood risk.