The ArboRaft combines tree soil with a geocellular raft system to create growing space for newly planted and existed trees in hard landscapes and in areas subject to vehicle loadings
The unique ArboRaft system spreads the load ensuring there is no compaction of the soils around the tree roots.
The ArboRaft maintains the perfect environment for tress to establish and mature, providing the benefits that healthy trees bring to our towns and cities.
Oxygen and water levels can be managed and improved within the ArboRaft system. All types of vehicle loadings can be accommodated, from cars through to Heavy Goods Vehicles.
- Car Parks
- Service Vehicle Access Areas
- Estate Roads
- Green Roofs
- Sustainable Drainage Systems
- Promotes large Tree Growth
- High Load Capacity
- Suitable for all types of pavements
- Tree roots have perfect growing environment
- Ease of passage and access for services
- Permeable, Structural Walls
- Can form part of Sustainable Urban Drainage System