InfraWeb TRP is a three dimensional cellular confinement system specifically manufactured for building access roads, car parks and haul roads above the RPA of existing tree roots.
InfraWeb TRP’s three dimensional structure creates a flexible, free draining load bearing platform which when filled with a clean angular stone can be designed to accommodate all types of vehicle loadings.
InfraWeb TRP incorporates perforated and textured cell walls to permit lateral drainage and aeration. The textured cell walls create frictional interlock with the granular fill making the fully installed structure more stable.
- Building Access Roads
- Car Parks
- Haul Roads
- Sustainable Drainage Systems
- ‘No-Dig’ root protection system
- Free draining load bearing platform
- Flexible design to accommodate all types of vehicle loadings
- Permits lateral drainage and aeration for the perfect tree roots growing environment
- Available in 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm and 200mm depths for pedestrian loadings to construction traffic and mobile cranes.