The protection of existing trees on development sites is vital to maintain our green infrastructure.
InfraWeb TRP is a three dimensional cellular confinement system specifically manufactured for building access roads, car parks and haul roads above the RPA of existing tree roots and conforms to the requirements of BS5837 AND APN 12.
The three dimensional structure creates a flexible, free draining load bearing platform, which when filled with a clean angular stone can be designed to accommodate all types of vehicle loadings.
The system incorporates perforated and textured cell walls to permit lateral drainage and aeration and the textured cell walls create frictional interlock with the granular fill making the fully installed structure more stable.
- The dissipation of vehicular loads means that the soils bulk density is maintained and compaction is limited to levels that are suitable for continued healthy root growth
- The clean stone infill allows water to infiltrate into the sub soil and allows aeration, the key components to maintaining a healthy root structure.
- The system incorporates perforated and textured cell walls to permit lateral drainage and aeration.
- System guaranteed for a minimum 25 years
- The system is available in 5 depths, 50mm, 75mm, 100mm, 150mm and 200mm
- Through careful design InfraWeb TRP can be integrated into a sustainable drainage system, reducing run-off and flood risk.