Project Supplied by: Tree Ground Solutions of Holland
Product: TreeBox HP
Client: City of Apeldoorn
Total Quantity: 536 nr. Concrete Pillars 1.250 x 1.250 x 640 mm, 294 nr. Concrete cover slabs 2.500 x 2.500 x 200 mm
Number of Trees: 48 Pinus Sylvestris. Elm 45-55 cm
Construction Period: March 2006
- Use of the strong and tested concrete Treebox HP construction, which can handle high traffic loads.
- A lower model of the concrete crosses is developed and used to stay above the high ground water level.
- A layer of drainage sand is applied to function as an extra barrier between the ground water and the nutrient tree soil.
- High nutrient soil is processed in the construction, that provides a healthy growing environment for the trees.
- Through the concrete slabs on top of the construction, this soil will stay non-compacted.